Wednesday 9 November 2011

The Art of Architecture in the Bluffs

House on the Bluffs 4 Sun Filled Home on Lake Ontarios Shoreline: House on the Bluffs

Ernest Dimnet, – “Architecture, of all the arts, is the one, which acts the most slowly, but the most securely, on the soul”.  

For me this quote is so true.  I have always been drawn more to the muskoka architecture, big, wide, wrap around porches.  A homey feel.  But more and more I am drawn to the beauty of contemporary architecture. While I may never live in a contemporary home,  I can really appreciate its beauty as a work of art.  I can imagine the sun streaming in through the windows, accenting the clean lines of the interior. 

Here is a lovely contemporary home by Taylor Smyth Architects located in none other than our Bluffs in Scarborough.


House on the Bluffs 7 Sun Filled Home on Lake Ontarios Shoreline: House on the Bluffs

House on the Bluffs 10 Sun Filled Home on Lake Ontarios Shoreline: House on the Bluffs


See more at:  http://tinyurl.com/c5n7gxy

No comments:

Post a Comment