Monday 17 October 2011

The Ceiling Fixture Everyone was Looking For



I learned a really big lesson about my readers in our first issue.  They are very interested in every product that is presented in the magazine and they won't miss much.  One of our first emails was from a customer who wanted to know where to purchase the chandelier on our front cover.  I couldn't even remember what it looked like.  When I took a harder look at the picture I had a hard time even seeing it because it was hidden behind our mast head.  If you are looking for this fixture or any other, Gerrie Lighting in Oakville is a great place to go.  They can source out just about any manufacturer for you and are pleased to do so.

You can read about them in our comfort zone.  Enjoy.  http://www.ourhomesmagazine.com/admin/includes/doc_view.php?ID=2470

No comments:

Post a Comment