Thursday 20 October 2011

Helping to Create Beautiful Abodes

Yes, I have been guilty of taking what appeared to be the easy way out when I was shopping for my home.  I have gone to big box stores, thinking it would be fast and just as good. What I have learned is that we have great small business in Oakville and Burlington, who can actually provide help vs the time I have wasted trying to get someones attention in a big box store.  Their products are unique.  Often it is the owner who is standing behind the counter.  Take a moment to say hello, and get to know them. You will be amazed at the resources they can offer you- not just products and customer service but advice for your home.

Here are some of those companies featured in our first issue, including Gloria Rinaldi Interior Decorator above.  http://www.ourhomesmagazine.com/admin/includes/doc_view.php?ID=2469

No comments:

Post a Comment